Sunday, 4 August 2013

Making the move

I have been using Wordpress as my blogging platform since March this year and while I am going to carry on using it I have decided I am going to make a move over and use this as well, "Why?" you may be asking, truthfully I'm not sure, I don't know why I went to Wordpress in the first place, not that I have anything against it, but lately it has been rather temperamental with blog posts so I figured that I could have two just in case one isn't working.
I think I might have this blog purely for product reviews, hauls and outfit of the days, where as my other does have random posts as well.
I am currently facing the decision of  "do I repost all my old posts here, or do I just start brand new here?"  please do leave your suggestions in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment