Sunday, 17 November 2013

Autumn OOtD

It is very rare that I actually have a weekend off from work meaning I usually end up wearing the same outfit so OOtD's are few and far between- but today I was lucky enough to have the day off, so instead of wasting it and spending all day relaxing in my onesie I decided I would make the most of it and spend the day out with my family.

Todays outfit consisted of:

  •  black beanie hat- £2, Primark 
  • "Blondie" print oversized jumper- £12, Primark
  • Cream Skull and Rose print scarf- £3, Primark
  • Black Rose embossed Skater skirt- around £14.99, Internacionale
  • Black Tights- around £3, Primark
  • Pink frilly ankle socks- £1.50, Primark
  • Cut out ankle boots (Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane inspired)- £29.99, Garage Shoes 
I did have a leather jacket with me but in all honesty it wasn't all that cold so I didn't wear it much

No comments:

Post a Comment