Sunday, 8 December 2013

Mini beauty/Skincare haul

I have to start off with an apology, I haven't been able to blog in a while, I started a new job and things have been pretty hectic- quite a few 10:00am-10:00pm shifts so when you are only used to doing 4/5 hour shifts it takes some getting used to.
I managed to do a bit of early morning shopping before work one day so I thought I would do a mini haul of what I bought.
Two Candles from Wilkinsons £1.50 each, winter spice fragrance
Bleach London Total Bleach kit £7.00 from Boots
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser normally £3.89 from Superdrug
Simple Pore Minimising Toning Cleanser Normally £4.99 from Superdrug 
Indeed Laboratories set of 3 Sample kit normally £12.99 from Boots

Soap & Glory Mini "Hand Food" Hand Cream £2.50 from Boots 

Both Boots and superdrug do have offers on at the moment, the Indeed Sample set is currently £8.66 at Boots, and the Simple products are on offer at superdrug, the Pore minimising cleanser is down to £3.32 and the Moisturiser is down to £2.59. 
If you have a wilkinsons near by you can find the moisturiser at £2.00 and the cleanser at £2.65 so it is well worth looking around for the best price. 






No comments:

Post a Comment