Saturday, 28 December 2013

Product Review: Einstein Lip Therapy, Cooling Lip Relief

I actually stumbled across this item in my local "Savers" store a fair while ago now but it has taken forever for me to decide to write a review on it. If I can remember correctly it only cost me either 49p or 79p, either way it was less than £1 and since I had lost my lip balm I figured that it wouldn't be a huge waste of money if it turned out to be no good. Luckily for me it turned out to be quite a good product, it doesn't leave your lips feeling weighed down or greasy with product as some lip balms can do. I wouldn't say it is incredibly moisturising, when the product is sinking in to your lips it feels really nice and cooling as the name suggests (some people might not like the tingling sensation that comes with it) but once fully absorbed it gives an almost "Matte" feel to the lips, so it might be good to have a moisturising lip balm on hand if you like your lips feeling extra moisturised- yes it can be argued that "well why don't you just use a lip balm that does both?" and I would be inclined to agree as it would take up less space than carrying two around but in truth this is a great product to just throw in your bag when you are on the go and you need something to apply. Unlike other lip balms it feels very light, as if you aren't wearing anything at all. In the winter I suffer with very dry lips- it doesn't help that I bite my lips a lot so this has been a life saver for me, I apply it on a night before I go to bed, when I wake up as I do my make up and throughout the day as and when I feel my lips start to tighten and dry up. If you aren't a fan of menthol I would stay away from this as it does have quite a strong menthol scent to it and a slight menthol taste to it as well. I am hoping I can pick up a few more as they are good to have around. Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment