Sunday, 19 January 2014

Eye make up of the week: Rose Gold

I had originally wanted to do a "make up of the week" post every Saturday or Sunday, compiling pictures of my make up throughout the week.
I was all ready for this idea until I had this "need" to wear a rose gold eye, this started on Monday and has been my staple look all week.

I start off by priming my eyes with what ever primer I have close to hand then I use the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold all over my lid. 
Once that has set I use the Urban Decay <3 NYC palette (gotta love finding old favourites)
I apply Snatch all over my lid covering the Pink Gold base, then Bordello over the top of that, focusing on the outer half of my eye. 
I then use a light combination of Last Call and Smog in my outer corner/crease just to add some definition and depth. 
To line my top lash line I currently use the Color Tattoo in Timeless Black as a gel liner, add some eye liner to my bottom water line and some mascara then I'm set to move on to the rest of my face. 

I can't wait to get my hands on the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette as I have a feeling Rose Gold looks are going to be something I do quite often this year. 

What is your current favourite Eye look? 

Thank you for reading 


Victoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment