Possible Blog posts

I have a fair few ideas for blog posts to upload but I really want to know what readers will want to read.
If you have any suggestions please do leave them in the comments below, so far my list consists of

  • my hair history
  • OotDs as and when I have chance- If I'm going out
  • Product reviews 
  • hauls
  • NotD's, when I remember to do my nails 
  • Monthly favourites 
  • Fashion/Style inspo
  • "Get the (make up) look" 
  • DIY projects
  • Weekend Look book (This will be a weekly post)
  • What is in my make up bag
  • my week in make up (This will be a weekly post)
  • Affordable make up ideas
  •  and a "tutorial" to be interview ready at high street prices 
It would be brilliant to have a few more ideas to add to the list.

Thank you for reading. 


Victoria 

Comments

  1. Nice topics list waiting for read them, Here is some suggestion.

    Get rid of acne
    Working women fashion
    Teen girls fashion

    x
    Jarin | Colaz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestions, I can definitely add them to my notebook, the acne one will take some research as it's not something I have dealt with personally but I can definitely look into it :)

      x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts