Weekend Look Book Vol 1

As mentioned in my last post a weekend look book is something that I am hoping to post every Sunday evening from here on. 

Saturday:
Unicorn Jumper: either £7 or £8 Primark
Collared shirt underneath: No longer in stock but £14.99 Internacionale
Pendant: Price unknown (Christmas present from Grandma)
Tights: around £3 As always Primark 
Velvet Skater Skirt: £1 Primark
Scarf: No longer in stock but £4 Primark
Denim jacket: £18 Primark
Fluffy plaftorm shoes: I want to say around £24.99 but I could be wrong Internacionale

Yesterday was a pretty relaxed day, I just went into town with my Mum and Grandma to pick up a few things, and no your eyes did not deceive you, that skater skirt was only £1, I have only recently bought it in the sale but at that price I can't see them on the rails for too long, when I got my skirt there weren't many left. 

Sunday:
Black Velvet Skater Dress: £16.99 Internacionale
Coral Pink Lace collared jumper: £12 Primark
Black & White Skull Scarf: Price unknown, Christmas present from my Mum
Alice in Wonderland necklace: Price unknown, Christmas present from my Dad
Denim Jacket- same as Saturday
teamed with fake Dr Martins

This outfit wasn't exactly hard to put together, it just wasn't my chosen outfit for the event so it was pieced together very last minute, my mother, sister, grandma and myself all went out for a meal to celebrate mine, my mums and my grandmas birthdays as they all fall in January, I had been under the impression that we were supposed to be doing this yesterday (which is why yesterdays outfit might look a little over dressed to be nipping into town) naturally I couldn't wear the same outfit twice so I had to see what I could come up with last minute, to say it was pretty randomly thrown together I quite like how it has turned out, it would have been better if the dress had a higher neckline so the collar would just pop out over the top but you can't have everything. 

Thank you for reading. 

If this is something you would like to see more of please do let me know in the comments below :) 


Victoria 


Comments

  1. Cute unicorn jumper and that classic necklace is killin mee... ♡♡♡
    Xoxo....

    www.mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I wish I knew where the necklace was from, I have looked around online and I have seen some similar on Etsy. xxx

      Delete
    2. And love ur hair... blonde and pink is so gorgeous... ♡♡♡

      Delete
    3. Aww thank you :) the blonde is just a bleach by Bleach London and the pink is "Rose" by Bleach London as well :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts