Tuesday, 14 January 2014

What's in my every day make up bags?

Yes I do carry two make up bags with me on a daily basis, but that will soon become clear why.

It might be hard to see by the picture, but both make up bags are quite small so until I find another that fits everything I need without being too big for my bag this is my way around it.

In this bag I have the: 
Real Techniques Starter Set- £21.99 
Real Techniques Shading Brush- £7.99
Urban Decay Good Karma Crease Brush- £14.50
A few other miscellaneous brushes 
Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder- £3.99 
MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlight- £3.00 
(Truthfully I don't always use all of the brushes from the starter kit, I just don't want to split the set up) 

In this bag I have:
MUA blusher in Shade 1- £1
Maybelline 24hr color tattoo in Timeless black- £4.99 (this is actually used as an eyeliner rather than a base)
Dainty Doll Concealer- £14.50
Maybelline Brow Drama- £4.99
Seventeen Stay Time 18hr concealer- Price unknown but I will check instore and edit this when I find out
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner- £3.99 
ModelCO Fibre LashXtend Mascara- £16.00 

Now you may be looking at this thinking "why do you have brushes when you haven't shown any eyeshadow?" that's simply because each day I tend to change up my make up so I will add the palette I need on the day I have used it. 

Hope you liked this post, if anyone has any suggestions for good sized but affordable make up bags please do let me know in the comments below. 

Thank you for reading. 


Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment