All Bloggers Great & Small TAG!

  So I saw this on Nia's blog (The Golden Girl) and I thought I would do it, I haven't been tagged to do it but I figured it would be a bit of fun :), I guess this is a way for new bloggers to get themselves out there  

1.     What makes you want to blog?
I love fashion & beauty and I just wanted somewhere where I could express my own thoughts on items and trends, also I have tried Vlogging before but that never worked out (due to many reasons none being that I don't like it) so I thought that Blogging is my next best option. 

2.     Your Morning skin routine
 I have a terrible morning skin routine at the moment, I use my Simple kind to skin moisturising foaming facial wash, then I use a make up wipe around my eyes, before I do my make up I use Snoxin. Hydraluron, Simple replenishing rich moisturiser and nanoblur. I do need to work out a new routine soon though

3.     Your favourite blogger?
oh god I don't know really!

4.     A beauty product you couldn’t live without?
black eyeliner

5.     Your favorite make-up brand (drugstore)?
oh, this is hard, from Superdrug I do like MUA for their eye palettes, but when it comes to Boots I do like Seventeen- they have upped their game lately, Collection is a good brand sold in both Superdrug and Boots

6.     Your favourite make-up brand (High-end)?
hmmm as someone who doesn't really use High end items I can't really say, although I do like Urban Decay, and I would LOVE to try Illamasqua 

7.     What is your staple wardrobe item?
Grey Skinny jeans and a leather jacket, I don't think you can go wrong, team them with a black tank top and boots then you are good to go really. 


The only specific person I will tag is 
But anyone else who wants to do this then go ahead and comment below letting me know if you have done it so I can check you out :D 

Thank you for reading 

Victoria 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts