Thursday, 27 February 2014

Beauty & Skincare Haul


Before I start this haul I would like to say that this has all been purchased in 3 different shopping trips, I don't think I would normally buy so much all at once.
Now that is out of the way let's get started.

Trip One:
Skin Active 5-in-1 cleansing wipes: around £2.00
Balance Active Formula Hyaluronic 554 Youth Serum: £3.99 
Both from B&M 


Nu Nail Cream: £3.60
Rimmel Stay Matte powder: £3.99
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation: £8.99
All from Boots 

Simple Kind to Eyes, Eye make-up Remover £1.49 (normally in Superdrug for £3.39)
Simple Kind to Skin, Deep cleansing Face Mask: £1.49 (normally in Superdrug for £3.99)
Both from Wilkinsons

Trip Two: 
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser: £2.98 (Normally £5.99)
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Eye Cream: £2.98 (Normally £5.99)
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: £3.32 (Normally £4.99)
All from Superdrug

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Liner: £3.99 
Rimmel Nail Nurse Nail Rescue: £4.49
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara: £8.99 
All from Boots

Trip Three: 
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: £9.99
Loreal Infallible 24hr foundation: £9.99 
Real Techniques Setting Brush: £8.99 
All from Boots

One Direction Our Moment Perfume 50ml: £19.99 (normally £29.99)
The Perfume shop


Should have come to: £123.35
Actually came to:  £84.68
Total saving of £38.67

I won't lie I have spent a lot of money on skincare and cosmetics this month, but I would say I am ok for a few months now, I do tend to go a little overboard when I notice things are on offer, especially when I see that Boots have their 3 for 2 offer, typically I do try to go where I know something is cheaper for example I know I can get some Simple products cheaper in Wilkinsons so I will go there instead of Boots or Superdrug, to find out more about affordable skin care available at Wilkinsons check out their website 

Hope you liked this haul, now I have to go hang my head in shame and not buy any more make up for the rest of the month. 

Thank you for reading 


Victoria 




No comments:

Post a Comment