NoTD: I wish I could come up with a name for this

So I finally got round to painting my nails recently- seriously I very rarely do them, I wish I did because bare nails don't always look nice.

I am actually on to my second day of them and even after a full day at work yesterday they are still going strong, which is surprising as they can quite often start chipping almost straight away.




I used two coats of "Grey" by BarryM (which I forgot to get a picture of, but it ended up being a similar grey to the darker one in the border) then I used one coat of "Hottie" by Sinful Colors, I topped this off with my BarryM top coat. 
I love the blue on top of the grey, I have a feeling it would look amazing over black or even white. 
Unfortunately the glitter doesn't translate very well at all in the pictures but believe me the glitter pay off is incredible, I literally can't stop staring at my nails when the light catches them, so if you are tempted to try out the Sinful Colors glitter nail varnishes I would definitely give this one a try.
I can say that "Hottie" did try quite quick as well so that's always a bonus, I just wish all nail varnishes would dry quicker I mean shouldn't that be a "thing" in all nail varnishes these days?

If anyone has any name suggestions please do leave them in the comments below. 

Thank you for reading 


Victoria 

Comments

Popular Posts