Make up of the Week

 
Oh god no filter and look at those roots, I know I need to get on that ASAP, soon honestly.
Anyway moving away from those appalling roots we shall move onto the actual topic of this post, yes it is time for Make up of the Week. 

Eyes: 
Strange all the way over the lid up to my brow bone
Dust lightly swept over my lid 
Factory, Darkside and a hint of Liar in my crease 
Blackheart in outer corner and along upper and lower lash line
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl liner- top and bottom waterline
Seventeen Superlash Liner on top lash line 
Seventeen Superlash mascara in Blackest Black 
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara on lower lashes
(All Eye shadows used are from the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette)

Face:
  Rimmel Wake me up Foundation in Light Porcelain
Seventeen Stay time 18 Hour Concealer in the lightest shade
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent 
Sleek Rose Gold Blusher
Chino from the MUA Ever After Matte Palette for contouring 

Eyebrows:
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel 
Maybelline Browdrama in Blonde 

Lips:
Loreal GlamShine Splash Stain in 102 Romy

Not going to lie, I do think that if you take away the Liner then this would be great for a bridal look, although personally I don't see a problem with black liner for a wedding but if you wanted a softer look that would be nice

I really need to start using my other palettes more as I have quite a lot but I have been using the Naked 3 palette every single day since I got it, who knows next weeks post might have something slightly different :)

Hope you liked this post.


Thank you for reading


Victoria

This photo esd taken on my Samsung Galaxy S4 and edited using "Photo Grid" then posted to my Instagram  for more pctures follow my IG

Comments

  1. Hi Victoria,
    very nice classy look =)
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I have only just seen this comment :O
      Thank you, :)

      Delete
  2. Your eyeshadow is so well blended - this is a perfect day look nice and neutral :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts