Morning Skin Care Routine

I have been using the same skin care routine for a while now so I thought I would share it with you.

Garnier Micellar Water: Currently £3.33 in Boots (Normally £4.99)
Snoxin & Nanoblur, both from the sample set of 3: Currently £8.66 in Boots (Normally £12.99) 
Simple Kind to Skin Eye make up remover: £3.25 in Boots Currently £2.26 in Superdrug
Hyraluronic Acid : £3.99 in B&M
Naturally Radiant Brightening Eye cream: currently £2.98 in Superdrug
Skin Active 5-on-1 wipes: around £2.00 in B&M

I start off using the Simple Kind to Skin Eye Make Up remover to get off any remnants of stubborn mascara. 
Then I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water all over my face just as a once over to make sure my face is fresh for new make up application. 
I use the Make up remover and Cleansing water with Skin active 5-in-1 cleansing wipes- the moisture in the wipes means I use less product. 
My next step is to use Snoxin over my face and smoothing any excess down my neck. 
Instead of Hydraluron I have been using the Balance Active Formula Hyraluronic 554 Youth Serum- you need the smallest amount of this because believe me a little goes a long way. 
I then use Nanoblur on my nose to cover my pores. 
Then finally I use the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Eye cream.

After I have allowed all these products to sink in and settle I move on to my make up for the day, but that can be saved for another post. 

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed this post



Victoria 






Comments

Popular Posts