Monday, 17 March 2014

Product Review: Nu Nale Cream

Ok I can't believe that I am going to upload this picture here, so before I do that I will post a little back story, my nails have been absolutely atrocious lately, I don't even know how they got so damaged but boy did they, you could see cracks appearing almost the full way down my nails, they were just so brittle, believe me when I say they were bad.
 At the end of February I purchased a product called Nu Nale and I have been using it everyday since I got it.
Below is a picture of my nails this morning before I had applied Nu Nale
I know they are still very damaged but they were a LOT worse before I started using the cream. 

You only need to use a small amount, the blob I have on my finger above is enough to do 5 nails. The idea of this cream is to use it 2-3 times a day particularly after washing your hands, personally I wouldn't say it has "improved" my nails, it's hard to explain, it has definitely strengthened my nails and allowed them to grow so I get rid of the damaged nail that way, I suppose that might be why it is named "Nu Nale" as you do end up with a new (hopefully healthy) nail, you can actually see in the first picture the difference between the tip of my nail and the end of it. 

This is how my nails look after just applying the cream, it almost disguises some of the damage so it isn't as obvious. 

After just less than a months use this has helped my nails a LOT, I was honestly quite upset at just how damaged my nails were but I didn't want to pay out £19 for Nail Envy. 

I think this is something I will keep hold of and buy a back up just in case I need to use it again, for £3.60 you really can't go wrong, I just can't wait to have a full set of healthy new nails. 

I do have to warn you though, it does have a scent to it, I can't put my finger on what it is but there is a faint scent, it really comes down to if you would risk it for affordable healthy nails

Nu Nale is available in Boots stores and Website

If anyone has any suggestions for healthy nails please do leave them in the comments below. 


Thank you for reading. 


Victoria  






3 comments:

  1. Having tried almost every other product on the market this is the best and i am loving the results - brilliant stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smell is rose, in case you were still wondering :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you for letting me know. I feel a little daft for not realising that now lol

      Delete