Sunday, 2 March 2014

Weekend Look Book Vol 6

It's that time of the week again, yes it's my weekend look book, and for once I didn't have a completely lazy Saturday.

So how about we actually get onto my outfits?

Saturday:
As mentioned above I didn't have a lazy Saturday, in fact I went out shopping to start getting bits and pieces for my bedroom. I will be honest when I first saw the jumper in Primark I didn't think  much to it, but then I started putting this outfit together in my mind, unfortunately they didn't have my size so I got it in a size 12, I probably would have been better with a smaller size but I like the look of an oversized jumper teamed with a fitted skirt, I also like the fact that this can be worn tied at the waist :)
Oversized Jumper- £5 Primark on sale
Black Mini Skirt- Internacionale Price Unknown
Black Tights- Primark 
Cut out ankle boots- £34.99 Garage Shoes
Denim Jacket- £18.00 Primark

Sunday:
Sunday's outfit was a lot more casual than Saturday's but I still wanted something that I could wear out so I went for a basic white tee shirt 
 basic black skinny jeans
teamed with black flatforms (all 3 are in this Primark Haul)
and my Denim Jacket- £18.00 Primark

On another note, is it just me or has anyone else noticed that some Primark jeans can stretch quite quickly as opposed to shrinking?

Hope you enjoyed this Look Book

Thank you for reading.


Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment