What's in my make up bag? UPDATED

At the beginning of the year I did a "what's in my make up bags?" post, since then I have actually downsized to 1 smaller make up bag so I thought I would do an updated "what's in my make up bag?"

So let's get onto it

The new make up bag in question is this adorable Disney one that I picked up in Primark for £2

Powder Brush to use alongside my Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder
Blush Brush to use with my Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
No7 blending brush, this is apparently a good dupe for the MAC 217, I use this if I need to do any tidying up at any point. 
"Charity Pot" moisturiser from Lush
Dainty Doll Concealer in 001 
Seventeen Stay Time concealer in Extra fair 
Seventeen Super lash Liner
Rimmel Scandal Eyes eye liner in black 
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara

I am so glad I finally found a smaller make up bag- any other I found were always too bulky and not what I was looking for. 
This is ideal for everyday and if I am ever running late I still have enough room to pop in my foundation, Primer, foundation brush and a small palette and do my make up when I get to work although I doubt that would happen *fingers crossed now though*

What do you keep in your every day make up bags? 

Thank you for reading, hope you liked this post. 


Pictures were taken using my Canon Ixus 132 and touched up using Pixlr express


Victoria

Comments

Popular Posts