Boots Beauty Haul


I don't think it is possible for me to go into Boots after payday and not buy something, but for once I didn't pick up much. 

So let's get on into my haul 

Collection- Does it All Waterproof Mascara, £4.99 
I actually purchased this after seeing BBlogger Andrew James tweet about it being a drug store dupe of the Benefit They're Real mascara, now I had tried They're Real in the past and while I loved it, the mascara didn't love me, I'm not sure if I had a dodgy tube or what but my eyes would not stop watering whenever I used it so I have been very apprehensive about repurchasing it to give it another shot. With this being so affordable I won't mind if it doesn't work out for me. 

Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation in Light Beige- £8.99 
Now I am very late to trying this but I finally caved and decided to give it a shot- I have actually been trying it out since Friday, I do have to say, Maybelline need to work on a wider colour range, I have seen people say that Light Beige is a good colour match for fair skinned people- not true I have found that it is still a touch too orange. 

Garnier Micellar Water- £4.99 but on offer at £2.99
This is actually a repurchase, I still have quite a lot of my first bottle left but at this price I would be daft to walk away without it, in my opinion it's always good to stock up when things are on offer because you never know when you will run out, I may pop back into Boots and get another bottle if it's still on offer when I next go into town. 

And finally something that I didn't really need at all but I got a little bit excited about. 

Yes to. Cucumbers Face Wipes- £3.99 
Now I had read somewhere a while back that the Yes To, range would be coming into Boots stores sometime soon but I don't think there was anything specific as to when so imagine my surprise when I see a little stand of various Yes To, products, I think I stood for a good 5-10 minutes just looking at what was available(it may not sound like a long time but I was on my way into work) 
I am going to give these a try before I decide to buy any more from the range. 

I did buy my sister a mascara as well while I was there but I don't have that on me, in total I managed to spend around £20.00 (that 3 for 2 offer is both a blessing and a curse) 

Have you tried anything I bought? If yes what did you think of them?


Thank you for reading. 



Victoria







Comments

  1. Love the Micellar water, the cucumber wipes i found to be ok but i prefer the Michael Todd wipes from the states.
    www.naomitalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was unsure about getting the Micellar water at first because I ended up being allergic to the Loreal version but I'm glad I decided to give it a try because I love it.
      Just had a google and the Michael Todd wipes sound quite good and are reasonably priced, now if only they were available over here in the UK and it would tick all my boxes lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts