Budget Beauty Haul


I just have a small haul for today, so we can just jump straight on in. 

Sinful Colors L-R: 
UFO
Mama San 
Rise & Shine 
none of these are really colours I would normally go for, maybe Mama San at a push but I have been working on branching out my collection (as you may have seen from previous posts) 
You can get Sinful Colors for £1.99 in Boots, but I managed to find these in Poundland for £1 each so if you scout out your local poundshops you might come across some colours that aren't available in Boots. 

Balance Hyaluronic 554 Youth Serum
A repurchase, after I managed to spill mine on the floor, I do still have some left in the original bottle but I would be due a repurchase of it soon anyway, this can be found in B&M for £3.99 

Azure Internationale Spa Collagen Woven Facial Mask 
This is something I have been debating about for a while, I couldn't decide if I wanted to try it or not but eventually I thought "hell it's less than £1 you might as well". 
This face mask can be found at B&M. 

What budget beauty items would you recommend?



Thank you for reading. 


Victoria



Comments

Popular Posts