Sunday, 6 April 2014

Nail Varnish Collection Part 2: Barry M Nail Paints

In March I posted my Sinful Colors nail varnish collection and I planned on following it up with a few other collections.
And I have finally got round to doing the second part in this little "series"


Without any rambling let's jump right on in. 

L-R: 
66 Matt White
150 Red Glitter
293 Grey 
299 Racing Green (Fun fact- this was the first Barry M nail paint I purchased)
304 Mint Green

L-R:
306 Blueberry Ice Cream
318 Peach Melba (Fun Fact- I decided to get this because of many Youtubers, one being Kayley Hyde- Owlssayhoot)
324 Silvery Lilac
353 Ruby Glitter

L-R:
Crackle Effect 311 Black Magic
Summer 2013 Limited Edition Flamingo Pink (Not so fun fact, when I got this I had hoped it would be similar to the crackle effect but sadly not, BUT it is a very nice nail paint) 
Croc Effect 343 Burgundy Croc

L-R
Gelly Hi-Shine Pomegranate 
Gelly Hi-Shine Prickly Pear
Gelly Hi-Shine Watermelon
Gelly Hi-Shine Sugar Apple
Aquarium Collection Mediterranean 

All normal Nail Paints retail for £2.99, any effects, Gelly Hi-Shine or Limited Edition Nail Paints retail at £3.99 

One last fun fact to finish off this post, I was trying to write this whilst I was listening to sprinkleofglitters newest haul, it didn't work out very well as I kept on being distracted. 
Oh well got there in the end :) 

Would you recommend any other Barry M nail paints to try? 


Thank you for reading. 


Victoria 




No comments:

Post a Comment