OOtD, Bank Holiday Easter Monday

I thought I would "join" my mum on her morning run- I say join her, I went off to take pictures and relax, it's not my fault I was already ready before she asked me if I wanted to go running with her and there is no way I am going to go running in a full face of make up!

So while she went running around Pontefract park I decided to take some pictures of the lake


What I wore: 
Denim Jacket- £18, Primark
Betsey Johnson heart shaped Sunglasses- Around £13, TK Maxx
Converse- See Previous post
Black Mini Skirt- Price Unknown, Internacionale 
Black Tights, Most likely around £3, Primark
Couture Not War sheer top- £6, Primark

After we had finished at Pontefract we did go see my sister, her partner and their little boy. 

So there we have it that concludes my Easter Weekend, now I have the rest of the week off work so I hope I can sneak a few more baby cuddles in *fingers crossed*

Hope you all had a lovely Weekend, 


Victoria

Pictures were taken on my Canon 1100D and Canon Ixus 132





Comments

Popular Posts