Friday, 25 April 2014

OOtD, feeling that monochrome vibe again

Plain white tee- £4.00 Primark
Black mini skirt- Price unknown Internacionale 
Black Tights- £3.00 Primark 
Black ankle boots- Price unknown Peacocks
Black & White Striped Blazer- Price unknown New Look

Do you ever go through your wardrobe and come across something you haven't worn in forever? 
Well that happened to me yesterday I was looking through trying to find a jacket to wear because let's be honest my denim jacket has been over worn lately, I almost gave up and was going to settle on a faux leather jacket instead when I saw this right in the back corner, it is actually too big on me now as it is a size 16 but when worn open it doesn't look bad- I might have to get my Grandma to take it in a little bit at some point though. 

Now I have rediscovered it I will probably be wearing it a lot more when we have good weather. 


Thank you for reading. 


Victoria


No comments:

Post a Comment