Weekend Look Book Vol 11: it's all about Monochrome

Can it really be classed as a weekend Look Book if I don't have an outfit for Saturday?

I may have used yesterday as a very rare "duvet day" where I stayed in comfy clothes all day.

Moving swiftly on to today's outfit, I knew I had to go out today even if it was just to go renew my bus pass for the week, then I decided I *HAD* to go into town to collect a book that I could actually pick up at any point during the week but I get a little impatient sometimes.
If you are following my IG account you will already know what book I went to get.

Cream shirt with black panel: £10 Primark
Black Skinny Jeans: £7.00 Primark
Black faux leather jacket: £25.00 Primark- last year
Black bag- dupe of the Zara Office City Bag: £12.00 Primark (I may have to get a back up of this bag as I can see myself using it for quite some time)
Black Ankle Boots: Roughly £5.00 Peacocks- a fair few years ago

My next post should hopefully be my Barry M Nail Paint collection so if you are interested then keep an eye out for that. 

Hope you liked this post


Thank you for reading. 


Victoria




Comments

Popular Posts