Weekend Look Book Vol 14

Saturday:
Faux Leather Jacket: £25 Primark
Jumper: Price unknown but I think around £9 Peacocks
Skirt: £3 H&M
Tights: £3 Primark
Ankle Boots: £5 I believe Peacocks

For once an outfit where I'm not dressed entirely in Primark gear, it can be too easy to do that to be honest. 
The Jumper worn is actually very big on me- which was good with my skirt as it kept my skirt in place. 
I didn't really have any plans for my Saturday, other than go round to my Grandma's in the morning to do her make up as my mum was taking her to see Dancing on Ice (I got them both tickets as a Mothers Day present). 
After I had done that I had a pretty uneventful day other than my sister popping round with her boyfriend and my nephew- of course baby cuddles were the highlight of my day. 

Sunday:
Black Cami: £12 Next 
Black Skinny Jeans: £7 Primark
Converse: around £34.99 Schuh 

Casual would be the best way to describe Sundays outfit, I had planned on staying in and planning blog posts but I may have gone out to see my sister. I then got roped into removing my sisters mattress as we will be getting a new one soon so I'm glad I chose something comfy for the day. 

Hope you all had an amazing weekend. 



Thank you for reading 


Victoria


Comments

Popular Posts