Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Health & Fitness

At the beginning of the year I said I wanted to start excising more, 5 months later I am finally going to actually make a start on this

While I would love to go to the gym I just don't really have the funds available to right now, especially if I plan on doing my driving lessons again so I have decided I am going to take up running, I know my mum will think that she has sparked this interest for me, but it is actually because of a friend I have on Facebook- just seeing how dedicated has really inspired me.

I'm not doing this to lose weight as I am at a stage where I am ok with how I am I just want to tone up a little bit and be more active.

I haven't decided what "routine" I am going to have yet, although running on a weekend will be in there, and running a few nights a week but on top of that I will most likely be doing some other exercises, I just need to see what is right for me.

This is how I currently look so my main target areas for now will be my thighs and calves so running will be ideal - I just need to learn how to pace myself

As I progress with this I will most likely have a "health & fitness" update monthly just to see if there are any changes. 

What would you suggest for toning up?

Thank you for reading. 


Victoria

6 comments:

  1. Motivating post!
    p.s. great blog! would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    www.janinemaral.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Of course, I have just followed you on bloglovin, you have such a lovely blog by the way :D

      Delete
  2. Hi dear,

    I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    Do you want to follow each other on GFC and maybe social media?
    Let me know so I can follow you back.
    Kisses, Ana
    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. try the nike plus community and the nike training centre..there are good programs to get started with running and complimentary excercise routines for other muscles groups! no need to go to the gym! :D good luck!
    xo
    Alice

    alicesbeautymadness.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you for the tip, I have downloaded the "pump up" app and I'm seeing how that goes but I have seen a few people suggesting the Nike apps so I might give it a shot :D

      Victoria xx

      Delete