Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar Review

So the Zoella beauty range has been out for a while now, but it has taken me so long to actually get hold of anything as the main item I wanted was always sold out.


Luckily I did recently manage to pick this item up- honestly there were only like 2 left on the shelf.

Now I will be honest here, the scent of this range isn't something I would normally go for, which is why I only wanted to try the Fizz bar. Typically I like either Vanilla, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, you know the "rich" scents, so you might be questioning why I wanted to try this as it is a more floral scent.
Admittedly when I first heard it was floral I was a little unsure so I decided to test the Body Mist in store, I was actually pleasantly surprised, while it is undoubtedly floral, it isn't too strong or over-powering, with that in mind I thought "well it's only £5.00 I can at least try it"


The design behind this bar is pretty amazing, it comes shaped like a chocolate bar with 8 segments that you break off so you can use as much or as little as you want. For my bath I use 2 segments of the bar so it would last me at least 4 baths. 


One thing I did worry about was how my skin would react to it as I do have quite sensitive skin so I did make sure I had antihistamines on hand if I were to have a reaction to it (you have to be prepared for these kind of things) luckily I was fine and there was no reaction. 
As the bar is white it doesn't leave a visible change to your bath water unlike the Lush bath bombs, but it does leave the water very silky which feels amazing on the skin. 
The scent itself is actually lovely, very light and ideal for those days where you just want to relax but you don't want anything too over powering- as much as I love Lush, sometimes I can be left with a bit of a headache.

All in all I will be repurchasing this as I am enjoying using it and it makes a change from my usual scents. I can't wait to see what else Zoe has up her sleeve for the Zoella Beauty range, I'm sure whatever it is will be just as popular as this first release. 

On a side note if you are wondering what to get somebody for Christmas, something like this could be a good idea, especially as a stocking filler, not too expensive, looks bloody adorable and it's a scent that most people would enjoy.

Have you tried anything from the Zoella Beauty range? if yes what do you think of the range? 

Thank you for reading. 

Victoria

xx



Comments

Popular Posts