Thursday, 1 January 2015

Goodbye 2014 Hello 2015

Ok I'm on the internet a LOT, whether that is on facebook, twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc, but I have seen a lot of people all saying they want to make 2015 "Their Year" now don't get me wrong, I think this is great, something has made a lot of people suddenly think "Eff you I will do what I want to!" did "Frozen" actually have an impact on that many people? Come on you can't deny it, while "Let It Go" might be one of the most over played songs of recent years it also has a fairly decent message behind it, it is a nice way of saying "Eff you, this is me, deal with it" (yes in person I do swear, but for the the purposes of this blog I shan't)

So we move on from 2014 which for me personally had many ups and downs, and on to a hopefully brighter 2015.
While I'm still no closer to actually knowing for definite what I want to do with my life in the long run I know that I do want to get a better job than I have (20 hours just isn't enough when you are almost 26)  I know that I want to make more of an effort with my Blog and my Youtube Channel, I would like them to grow, but in order for that to happen I need to put the work in.

The romantic in me would love to find a significant other but I would like that to happen naturally, although it would be nice to have someone, it's just not the be all and end all right now.
I want to start up my driving lessons so I can drive down to London/anywhere really instead of relying on coaches and trains.

I want to make more time for my family and friends, especially those who have always been there for me, I sometimes feel like I don't appreciate them enough, now I don't expect us to turn into The Waltons, but they have supported me and while I do like my alone time I know I can make time to spend a day with them.

I have finally gone to my Doctors about a pain in my head I have had for a while, now I have suffered with migraines since I was 13/14 and it was always put down to my "time of the month" but for the past few months I have had a constant pain in my head- there used to be a time in my life where I would just ignore it and rely on painkillers to get me through the day, but yesterday I reached the point where I knew I had to try and get something done about it, so I went back to the doctors and he prescribed me with something that over time should decrease the migraines and hopefully stop the pain.
I know some people are against the use of medication but I thought I had to try something, they might not work, it could be something more serious but at least I have now made the steps to trying to sort it out, only time will tell.


Do I think 2015 will be perfect? no, because life isn't, but it is what you make of it, as they say Shit does happen, but you deal with it and move on.


So I hope you all had a fantastic end to 2014, personally I stayed in, filmed 3 videos that need editing and uploading soon, I was awake to see the new year in but it was a quiet night for me.

Heres to a brilliant 2015, what are your plans for the year ahead?

Thank you for reading.


Victoria

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment