Sunday, 25 January 2015

The Make Up Tag!


Last year I saw this tag over on Gill McLaughlin's Blog so I book marked it to do at some point and here it is, I am finally doing the "MAKE UP TAG" 

WHAT FOUNDATION DO YOU USE?
At the moment I am using Revlon Color Stay

HOW ABOUT CONCEALER?
I use Collection Lasting Perfection on blemishes and No7 Instant Radiance under eye concealer

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FALSE LASHES? 
I like the look of false lashes but I don't wear them

WHAT BRAND OF MASCARA DO YOU USE?
I am currently using a Rimmel mascara but I do like to mix it up

SEPHORA OR MAC?
We don't have a Sephora in the UK so on that basis I am going to have to say MAC although I would love to go to a Sephora store one day

WHAT MAKE UP TOOLS DO YOU USE?
Real Techniques brushes, cotton buds for under the eye/removing mascara from my lid.

DO YOU USE AN EYESHADOW PRIMER?All the time, I am currently using an Urban Decay Primer

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE EYESHADOW?
Oh I can't even choose to be honest I love so many, generally speaking I will just say the Naked 3 palette- I'm obsessed with it

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PIGMENT EYESHADOWS?
I have tried a couple drug store versions and I have liked them but I would like to try out some of the MAC pigments at some point

WHAT IS YOUR FAVE LIPSTICK?
This is hard, oh any Red really as long as it is a blue toned red so it compliments my pale skin
WHAT IS YOUR FAVE BLUSHER TO USE?
Either English Rose Mosaic by MUA or Rose Gold by Sleek
DO YOU LIKE DRUGSTORE MAKE UP?
I own mostly drugstore make up, I only have a few high end items
NAME A MAKE UP CRIME YOU HATE
Not blending foundation properly
DO YOU LIKE COLOURFUL SHADES OR NEUTRALS?
I used to prefer colourful looks but neutrals are a lot easier to wear- especially for work and if you are in a rush, but when I have the time or if I wake up in the middle of the night I do like to play around and create vibrant looks 
IF YOU COULD LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH JUST ONE MAKE UP ITEM WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Eyeliner, my eyes don't suit that "no eyeliner but mascara" look so I would prefer to use eyeliner and "colour" in my lashes a bit to darken them up
IN YOUR OPINION, WHATS THE BEST MAKE UP LINE?
Urban Decay and Makeup Revolution 

Thank you for reading, if you decide to do this tag then leave a link in the comments below and I will check it out :) 

Victoria 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment