Fitness "Haul"

I mentioned a few posts back that I want to start working out and tone up, since that post I have noticed that slowly I have been gaining a couple of lbs, now this doesn't sound bad but I would rather put a stop to that while I can, even though it's only been a few lbs that other people haven't noticed I know they are there and to be perfectly honest I'm not happy about it, so I need to make a concious effort to do something about this sooner rather than later.

Obviously weight loss is down to eating right as well as exercising so I will be making changes to my diet too.

But since I'm not 100% sure if I can commit to paying for a gym membership at the moment I decided to pick up a few bits and pieces for at home work outs.

So let's take a look at what I bought

Most of the items were from Primark except for the 3Kg Kettle Bell from B&M £4.99
From Primark I picked up 2 work out arm bands for £1.00 each (one is to send to my friend) this is so I can listen to music when I work out, or just so I have somewhere to put my phone as I don't have enough room in my pockets.
2 sets of the 3 pack Fit Bands £2.00 each (one of these is for my sister as she wanted some)
Thigh Toner £2.00 I debated about getting this because at first I thought I didn't really need it, but then I thought "hey it's £2.00 you would be stupid to not get it"
And finally I picked up an exercise mat for £2.00, mainly just for comfort as nobody wants to work out on a hard floor.

For around £12.00 I think I got an ok deal, all the primark items were on sale so I got some bargains there,  I am looking to add to my collection though but for now this is ok to start with.

Here's hoping I stick to this fitness plan, I am going to start the 30 day plank challenge soon so I am actually both looking forward to and quite nervous about it because I know from past experience it's not as easy as it looks, but it will be worth it.

I am also going to start using Pump Up again as I haven't been very active on there in a while so I will be building work outs on that :)

Hope you liked this quick haul, wish me luck on my fitness journey :P

Thank you for reading.


Victoria

Comments

Popular Posts