Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Bimble: Vanilla Fudge Lip Scrub Review


A month or so ago I went to a farmers market of sorts with my sister and nephew for a morning out.
While I was there I picked up a lip scrub by a company called "Bimble".
Now I will be honest, while I do like lip scrubs, I don't use them that often (mainly because I like to lick the sugar off my lips- come on I know I'm not the only one) but I thought that at £2.95 it's not a bad price, I mean it's cheaper than Lush (even though yes I do love Lush) and you probably get around the same amount. And hey I'm supporting a local business rather than a worldwide one.

So if you didn't see my last post, I tried on 5 Velvet Lip Lacquers, so I knew by the end of it my lips would be suffering after scrubbing at them with a baby wipe after each application


Ingredients: Fairtrade Organic Raw Cane Caster Sugar, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Essential oils and extracts: Vanilla.

The Sugar is organic cane sugar so it's coarse enough to exfoliate the lips but not too painful, I have noticed that with other lip scrubs I have used in the past there is always an excessive amount of oil left swimming at the top of the tub. This lip scrub seems also like there is Little to No oil until you start scrubbing your lips and then it's just the right amount to be able to spread the sugar grains to exfoliate without damaging your lips. 

Scent wise, there is a slight scent but nothing too overpowering, so if you don't like strong scents this is good, As with most sugarscrubs you can just lick this straight off your lips if you so please but I wouldn't recommend doing that AFTER exfoliating. 

A little goes a long way with lipscrubs so I only take a small amount at first, I have been using this for a fair while now and I use it 2-3 times a week in general and extra if I think my lips are a little flaky and need some attention and I still have pretty much a full jar left. 

You can buy Bimble products from their website, they even sell Bathbombs among many other items and they are all really affordable.

I hope you liked this review.



No comments:

Post a Comment