Thursday, 20 August 2015

Current Netflix picks

I finally got on the Netflix bandwagon- after my friend let me use one of her accounts :)
Since then I have been watching a few shows on there.
So I thought I would compile a list of the shows I have been watching.


Orange is the New Black:
I don't think I need to explain what this is about do I? I finally decided to give it a shot after seeing so many people talking about it, and I have seen GIFs ALL over tumblr for months now so at least I could put some context to them. I can see why it has received such a positive reception, I am hooked and I can't wait for the next season

Once Upon A Time:
Again this is something I have seen all over tumblr and my friends have talked about it so I thought I would see what all the fuss is about, needless to say, I'm a little bit hooked and looking forward to the new season.

Pretty Little Liars:
I had already been watching PLL but I was SO far behind so I used Netflix as a way to catch up, I won't lie, I'm not impressed by the mid season finale, it doesn't exactly make sense, so I'm hoping there is more to it that we aren't aware of.

The Originals:
Another TV show I was behind on so I used Netflix as a way to catch up,

Orphan Black:
This is something I clicked on by chance, and I will admit it had me hooked very early on, Currently there are only 2 seasons of it on Netflix but I hope they do put on the third season soon as I am dying to find out what happens.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
My favourite TV show of all time, I have been rewatching Buffy lately and my god it is giving me a lot of emotions, Way back in the day I started off "shipping" Buffy and Angel then I became a Buffy and Spike shipper, but rewatching. I can't help but love Buffy and Angel again. Also can I have someone look at me the way Oz looked at Willow in season 2?

I think that is pretty much it for now.
I am thinking of rewatching Firefly and Charmed, I do want to watch The Vampire Diaries and American Horror Story but they aren't up to date yet so I am waiting.

What have you guys been watching, any recommendations?


Victoria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment