Harry Potter Studio Tour


Last week I went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour with my friends Becca (whom I have mentioned numerous times and has been in many of my videos at this point) and Tessa.
While I was there I did Vlog the trip so if you want you can watch that here:

I won't lie, I was very excited and I got rather overwhelmed at various stages throughout the tour,
Obviously like with the video I don't want to give too much away as it could ruin it for other people (I know the tour has been going for years now, but there are still people out there who haven't had the chance to go)
All I can say is that, if you are ever given the chance to go then DO IT, especially if you are a Harry Potter fan.

If you want to see any of the pictures I took whilst doing the tour then please keep scrolling.

The first few photos were taken on my phone, I did switch to my camera for others so the quality does change.

Lining up to begin the tour. 

Aaand the doors are open

Had to take a selfie with my house ;) 

The Mirror of Erised

Trying Butterbeer, personally I love it, but other people have found it too sweet. 

Hogwarts, I literally can't put into words the feeling I had when I saw this. 

The Sorting Hat

Costumes

Dumbledore's office (I want these books)

The Golden Snitch

Potions class room 

Potions ingredients

Hogwarts Express

Hogwarts

Another shot of Hogwarts

Honestly as I mentioned at the beginning of the post, I would seriously recommend going, it is such an experience, I am already planning on doing the tour again as I feel like I didn't get to see everything. I mean come on there is bound to be something we missed out. 

If you have attended the tour please feel free to leave comments down below about what you thought of it. 













Comments

Popular Posts