Yet again another month has gone by without a blog post.
I swear I am beginning to lose the will to live where video editing is concerned, for some reason both Windows movie maker and Power Director have been playing up for a while now, I have tried uninstalling Power Director but now I'm having difficulty re-installing it. Windows movie maker is taking longer than it normally would to "convert" the video and let me edit. So while I have like 3 maybe 4 videos that need editing I haven't been able to do any of them.
In fact I'm almost considering buying a laptop purely for editing purposes but from the looks of it, Netbooks and Chromebooks aren't really any good for that so I'm kind of at a loss right now.
If anyone has any suggestions please do leave them in the comments down below as I do want to make more of an effort with my youtube- it just seems like technology is against me.
Any who, this isn't another "where have I been?" post, I thought I would do a quick explanation (and also ask for advice- as I type this I am doing a disk defrag on my laptop as apparently that does help so we will see...)
This post is actually one I had filmed as a video but couldn't edit it so I thought "fuck it I will post it as a blog post instead"
I may have done a similar post in the past but I thought I would do a "50 facts about me" post, these aren't in any particular order so let's just jump straight on in.
- I love Disney, including some of the DCOMS (this may include HSM)
- I am obsessed with Salted Caramel
- I am also quite obsessed with Unicorns
- I have had my youtube channel since 2008 although it's not always been very active
- I used to make the mistake of shaving my eyebrows off.
- Oddly enough now they are one of the main parts of my makeup that I HAVE to do or I don't feel right.
- I buy more stationery than I use.
- I have done the Harry Potter Studio tour twice so far. I vlogged both of these trips so if you want to see those videos you can see them here and here.
- Lately I have quite the "girl crush" on Velvetgh0st (Gabriella Lindley)
- My main celebrity crush is probably Michael Clifford
- My first proper concert I went to was Sum41 in 2003 for the Sum on your face tour
- I decided that it was totally acceptable to pay £150 to go see One Direction for a second time last year as they decided to add No Control to the set list in the middle of the tour
- Frozen grapes are my go to snack lately
- I have only been abroad 3 times
- One of the people I admire the most is someone I met online through twilight fanfiction (she has since gone on to write her own novels)
- My favourite budget makeup brand is Makeup Revolution (and Freedom as well)
- I finally got to see Boyzone a few years ago and I cried during "Gave it all away"
- When I get my own house I would love to convert a spare room into a library/reading den
- I have my own pair of Ice Skates (although they very rarely get used)
- Nearly every time I have taken a sorting hat quiz I have been sorted into Slytherin
- I love reading
- I am probably the worst person to share a bed with as I'm not a big sleeper
- Most often than not I have a Disney song stuck in my head
- I am still on my hunt for MY perfect nude lipstick
- I have over 100 lipsticks/lip products
- One of my favourite makeup artists is Karla Powell as she is extremely creative with a lot of her work.
- I can't stand sprouts or mushrooms- to the point where I have to have my food made as a separate batch.
- I didn't read the Harry Potter books until just before HBP came out, I made sure to binge read 1-5 so I could read Half Blood Prince and I have been hooked on them since.
- I've not been my natural hair colour since April 2013
- I went to my interview for my current job with pastel green hair
- I have seen One Direction 5 times (3 times were during the OTRA tour last year)
- My all time favourite perfume is "Rock & Rose" by Valentino
- I \am so obsessed with Tea, I have over 20 different types
- I honestly wish there was a Lola's cupcakes in Leeds as I can only get one when I go down to London
- At some point I would like to visit all of the Disney Resorts
- I have over 50 eye shadow palettes
- People rarely believe that I am 27 years old
- I met one of my best friends on the Internet because of One Direction
- While I enjoy the sun and summer I can't stand it when it's too hot.
- At this moment in time I have nothing to do with my dad.
- I find cleaning makeup brushes therapeutic- I will even clean my friends brushes if I see that they need doing.
- I love doing makeup on people
- I once managed to break a CD because I overplayed it
- When I was younger people used to think I looked like Lindsay Lohan
- I could probably quote most of BtVS word for word
- I HATE feet
- I adore the smell of new books
- I currently have 5 small tattoos but I have a list of new ones that I want.
- In my life I have been told I look like Lindsay Lohan, Avril Lavigne, Nicola Roberts, Kristen Stewart, and according to children a Disney Princess
- I take a LOT of selfies.
And on that note I shall end with 2 of my latest selfies because why the hell not, self love and all that
If you've reached the end I would love for you guys to leave a few random facts about yourselves as well.