Sunday, 29 December 2013

New Years Resolutions?

Now I have never been one to be overly bothered about making new years resolutions, I mean come on, how many of us have said we want to be more fit and then by March we have lost all motivation?

Well that used to be me, but at 24 going on 25 I suppose I only really have a few more years where I can get away with this. Because I have failed in the past I just stopped making them, and no matter how much younger me will try to argue "I will get a tattoo this year" does NOT count as a resolution.

After thinking about it I decided I would make something similar to resolutions.
This year I hope to be:

  • More consistent with blog posts
  • Uploading Youtube videos more often, and of something other than concert footage
  • Progressing in my current job
  • Happy in myself
  • Maybe in a relationship?
  • Doing what I want to, whether it be going to a different city each weekend just because "I can" or finally be working towards my chosen profession whatever that may be.
  • Spending more time with my family
What are your new years resolutions?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment