GOSH Holographic Hero- First Thoughts

First of all I need to say please excuse the fact that I haven't cleaned up around my nails, that has now been done. I just wanted to get a real first thoughts post done.

So where do I start... WOW is the word I would use to describe this, the end result is just amazing- this photo is without a top coat so as you can see it is still very effective on its own. It does leave a sort of rough/Matte texture to the nail though.

I will admit when I first bought it I was sceptical- even despite reading blog posts on it.

You definitely need 3 coats of this to get any real impact but when it happens you will love it, I am sat here just admiring my nails as I type this.

I think one of the best things about this is that it does dry quite quickly so you aren't sat for hours waiting for your nails to be fully set.

It's definitely not an "every day" nail varnish, will that stop me from wearing it day to day? oh hell no, you can bet that I will be going around work showing off my nails as though I am showing off a Diamond ring.

As this is a first impressions post I can't comment on how it lasts or anything so I am going to see how long it lasts before it starts to chip or feather out.

I have applied a top coat as I'm not keen on the matte texture it was giving my nails.

Right now I am very glad I managed to find this, it's a brilliant way to make your nails look amazing without doing much to them :).

Thank you for reading .


Victoria

Comments

Popular Posts