Make up of the Week: Rose Gold again?

For most of the week my make up has been the same from the previous week so instead of running through that again check out last weeks blog post here, I will insert a picture of it here though.


On Thursday night I managed to get hold of the Naked 3 palette much to my joy- I think I sat for about half an hour just looking at it refusing to let people touch it (I didn't wan't to risk them testing the eyeshadows before I had taken a picture of it) 
I have a blog post here about getting the palette. 

Friday:
Dust all over the lid
Buzz over the top for the outer half of my lid
Factory in the outer corner and a little in the crease. 


Saturday:
Liar all over the lid
Factory in the outer half 
Bleackheart in the outer corner and crease

I can't wait to get more use out of this palette, although I have only been using it for 2 days now it is fast becoming my favourite palette.

Although in the haul post I did say I was never that bothered about 1 or 2, given the quality of these eyeshadows I might be tempted to at least get Naked 2, but that is something I will be giving some thought as I do have the MUA dupe for it. 

What eye looks have you been wearing lately?

Thank you for reading


Victoria







Comments

Popular Posts