NoTD: doesn't have a name but if someone would like to do the honour?

For someone who owns a lot of nail varnishes I very rarely actually do my nails, but every so often I get bored of having nothing on.

Today was one of those mornings where I looked at my nails and thought "when was the last time I painted you?"

Seriously I am glad I wake up ridiculously early- it gives me the chance to sit there and paint my nails before work if I want to.

Anyway now I own a lot of nail varnishes it can take me forever to chose something to actually use- which I think is one of the reasons I use as an excuse to not do them.

For once it didn't take me long to chose what I wanted, 3 Sinful Colors nail varnishes in the colours "Courtney Orange" "Rich in Heart" and finally a glitter in "Pumpkin Spice"
"Rich in Heart" and "Pumpkin Spice" together are more of an Autumn look so it's not exactly on trend for the current season but knowing my luck it will have chipped off by the end of the day.

I have only applied a couple thin layers but the glitter over the top has made a few of the nails look streaky which I'm not too happy about, next time I will take the time and do them properly instead of a rushed job in the morning.

"Courtney Orange" and "Pumpkin Spice" would be good for summer so that might be a nail look I go for at some point.


Oh and if someone could give me tips to get my nails in better condition that would be excellent, I have tried the lemon juice thing but that didn't seem to work- there is another variation of it that I have bookmarked to try at some point but any other tips are welcomed.

Comments

Popular Posts