Small Beauty Haul

Yes it's pay weekend and I couldn't be happier, it meant I could finally go buy some new foundation because my god was I running low.

Here is a quick over view of the beauty items I bought.


Indeed Labs Sampler set of 3: £12.99
Yes I did repurchase (for the third time now) the Indeed Sample kit, I did want to buy the full size of Hydraluron but I couldn't find it in Boots and as I am running out I picked this up, lets hope that by next pay day I can get hold of the full size. This sample kit has now gone back up to £12.99

Rimmel ScandalEYES Thick & Thin Eyeliner: £3.99
I also picked up the Rimmel ScanalEYES Thick & Thin Eyeliner, this is currently on offer at £3.99 
Below is a close up of the tip. 

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil: £2.99
I had been using eyeshadow to fill my brows in after running out of (and being unable to find it in any superdrug store!) my MUA power brow pencil, and I just wasn't happy with how they were looking, it seems that decent affordable brow products are hard to come by these days. In the end I picked up the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel (Excuse me Rimmel but why don't you have a "Blonde" option?) for £2.99, it might not be the exact colour I am looking for but at least I am happy with how my brows look in general now. 

BarryM Flawless Matte Fimish: £5.99
Ahh this was the HARDEST part of make up shopping, now as someone who is pale I have always had trouble finding the right foundation at affordable prices, I used to swear by GOSH X-ceptional wear in Porcelain, but I think they have changed that because now it is just too yellow and I don't feel comfortable wearing it. I reverted back to my Rimmel Match perfect in "Light Porcelain" (even though I wasn't happy about the coverage) until I could find something else. I literally had so many different foundations on my hand when I bought this. It looks quite dark and orange in the tube but I did choose the lightest option they had "Ivory", I have tried this out and it's not too bad, it could do with being a little lighter though.

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick: £3.99
I don't even have an excuse for buying this, other than I really do love red lipsticks and it was on offer so I just HAD to have it. 
I have tried it out and I can say that for a Matte lipstick it isn't actually too drying on the lips which is a good thing, I would suggest making sure that you do keep your lips moisturised if you plan on wearing it though as it would show up any dry areas.

Stack of 4 sample containers: £2.00
I bought these after finding the samples of the 4 Primers in my Naked 3 palette, I didn't want to open one and have it dry out so I figured I could buy this and then depot them all and label them. Even if I don't end up using them for that I know I would get use out of them elsewhere. 

What have been your latest beauty buys?

Thank you for reading 

Victoria 


Comments

Popular Posts