Make Up of the Week featuring the Naked 3 palette

Last week I finally got my hands on the much lusted after Naked 3 palette so you can imagine I have been getting a lot of use out of it, working out what colours look good together and such like.

Time to sit back with a cup of tea/coffee/hot chocolate what ever you may fancy and have a gander at the looks I have been wearing this week.

Sunday:
Dust all over the lid
Factory over the first half 
Blackheart in the outer corner


Monday: 
Mugshot all across the lid
Factory on the outer half 
Blackheart in the outer corner and crease 

Tuesday: 
Dust across the lid (be careful with this one there is quite a bit of fallout) 
Buzz on the outer third
Darkside in the outer corner

Wednesday:
Strange across the lid (this is also used as a highlight with the other looks)
Buzz on the outer third
Nooner in the outer crease

Thursday:
Strange across the lid
Blackheart in the outer corner
Limit in the crease
Please excuse the shoddy eyeliner from this look, my eye started watering something rotten. 

Friday:
Strange over the lid
Limit and Nooner on the outer third
Liar on the outer corner. 

Saturday:
Unfortunately there is no image for today as today has been a make up free day. 

I will most likely continue to play around with this palette over the next few weeks because there are so many different looks you can achieve with it. 

What was your favourite look from this week?

Thank you for reading and I hope you liked seeing the make up looks I have been wearing


Victoria 








Comments

Popular Posts