Sunday, 16 February 2014

Make up of the Week

Very sorry this wasn't posted yesterday, my internet connection was being extremely temperamental, luckily it is fine now so I can get this post up a day late.

This week my make up has been very minimal so I am only going to use one image as that has been the look I have been going for every day.

Like with all of these posts I used the Naked 3 palette.
Strange across the lid to the brow bone
Dust across the lid to add a little shimmer
Factory in the crease and outer third
Darkside in the crease and outer corner
Seventeen Superlash Liner on my top lash line
Seventeen Superlash Mascara
Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof liner on lower lash line 
Brows were filled in using a Rimmel brow pencil
Blusher used is Rose Gold by Sleek
On my lips I have used the Nivea Milk & Honey lip balm 

Thank you for reading, normally I do try to get pictures of my make up every day but when I realised that I was wearing the same look last week I figured I might as well just leave it at one picture to represent the whole week. 

Victoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment