Make Up of the Week

Yes it is time for my makeup of the week post. 
As with last week I found myself sticking to one particular look for the whole week- which does make this post easier as it isn't Picture heavy. 

I am still playing around with the Naked 3 palette, there hasn't been a day where I haven't used it so at least we can say it is definitely money well spent :) 

Eyes:
Maybelline Pink Gold Color Tattoo as a base
Strange all over my lid up to the brow
Factory all over my lid
Darkside on my outer half
Blackheart in the crease and outer corner, then swept just below my lower lash line
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl liner- top and bottom waterline
Rimmel Scandaleyes Thick & Thin eyeliner pen- top lash line
Seventeen Superlash mascara in Blackest Black 

Face:
  BarryM Flawless Matte Finish foundation in shade 1 Ivory and GOSH X-ceptional wear foundation in shade 11 Porcelain
Seventeen Stay time 18 Hour Concealer in the lightest shade
Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder in Ivory Porcelain 
Sleek Rose Gold Blusher
Chino from the MUA Ever After Matte Palette for contouring 

Eyebrows:
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel 
Maybelline Browdrama in Dark Blonde 

Lips:
Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm 

Ok so when I list all my products like that it does look like I use a LOT of make up, but there are some days where I wear nothing, especially if I'm not going out or doing anything. 

Thank you for reading, what have been your "go-to" make up looks recently? 

Victoria 




Comments

  1. Myabelline browdrama is amaze! and Barry M Foundation is fast becoming one of my favourites! you look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D. I was so apprehensive about the Browdrama at first but it is one of my favourite brow products now, for me the only let down with the Barry M foundation is the lack of colour range, the Ivory is a little bit too dark but I love the finish and coverage you get from it. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts