Mini Haul: Sinful Colors

I honestly don't know what has happened to me, a while back I had very few nail varnishes but now I have over 100 (not that many compared to some but for me it's a lot right now) and I can't stop buying more.

Recently I picked up 3 more from Sinful Colors as my local Boots has started stocking them, unfortunately they don't have a proper stand for them as of right now so unless you know about them you might just walk right past them.

Typically I go for red or purple tones but for once I decided to move away from my comfort zone and chose something a little different.

L-R: "Nail Junkie" "Hottie" "Cinderella" 

I can imagine that "Nail Junkie" would look brilliant over a black. 

When I chose "Hottie" I may have been slightly influenced by Frozen, the blues, purples and silvers really remind me of when Elsa is singing "Let it Be". 

Ideally when I chose "Cinderella" I would have used that underneath "Hottie" but after testing it out it's not really great for building up. but because of the shimmer in it I think it would look lovely over a white or grey nail. 

I can't wait to try them all out, for £1.99 you can't grumble about them at all really. 


Hope you liked this post, if you have tried Sinful Colors before what do you think of them and would you suggest any other colours to look at? 


Victoria 

Comments

  1. Tempted to give these a go, my local Boots has a huge stand full of them!
    They do look very tempting, and at £1.99, I'd be silly not to pick one up!
    I love the look of Nail Junkie :)
    amyalaska
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you really should try them, I am wearing Hottie over a grey now and it looks amazing, I will be doing a NoTD post about that soon :)
      I was dubious at first but I have about 8 of them now lol
      xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts