Monday, 17 February 2014

Weekend Look Book Vol 4

First of all sorry this is going up a day late, I went out for a meal last night and crashed out pretty much as soon as I got home.

Ok I really need to start doing something on a Saturday as they seem to be very "lazy" days for me, and that even comes across in my choice of outfit, you will see what I mean soon (and if you look at previous Look Books)

Even though my outfits are always more on the casual side of the spectrum I do make sure I wear something that I wouldn't be embarrassed to wear in public just in case I ended up going out last minute. 
Slouchy Jumper- I want to say £9 from Peacocks last year
Matte wet look Leggings- £6 Primark 
and the slipper boots from last weeks post. 
Make up was kept very minimum, check my previous blog post for details 


Ok now I am pretty embarrassed to admit Sunday was spent in my pyjamas until I had to get ready to go out for the evening so this part is more of an OotN instead of an OotD. 
Red Tartan Top- £6 Primark 
Grey Skinny Jeans- £10 Primark, same jeans from last weeks post
Cut out ankle boots, Jeffrey Campbell inspired- £34.99 Garage Shoes
I teamed this with a leather jacket from Primark 


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I can definitely say I had a brilliant Sunday :) 

Thank you for reading 


Victoria 





5 comments:

  1. Love this post!

    Have a wonderful day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like it :D

      Victoria xx

      Delete
  2. love tartan top!, and shoes pretty cool!...I invite you follow each other from GFC, if you want just follow me and I follow back inmediately!! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! I nominated you for a Liebster Award, check out my post here to see what's it about :) http://travellercat.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will get on that straight away :)
      And of course I will be checking out your blog too :D

      Victoria

      Delete