Weekend Look Book Vol 5

I need to stop being so "lazy" on a Saturday, my outfits are always very casual at the moment, I originally had plans to go out for drinks with people from work but then I woke up with a headache that didn't want to leave at all so I had to pass on that.

My outfit for Saturday was acceptable in case anyone turned up or if I had to go out to the shop- thankfully neither of those happened so by 6pm I did have my pyjamas back on.
Jumper: Peacocks £9 on sale I think 
Skirt: Internacionale Price unknown
Tights: Primark 
Slippers: Price and where from both unknown. 

Personally I do think this is something I could wear going into town for the day or meeting friends for a coffee, I would probably team this with military style boots or my cut out shoes and either my faux leather jacket or my denim jacket. 

By Sunday my headache had subsided somewhat so I decided to brave going out as my family were going Ice Skating and since I have just got a new pair of skates I want to get as much use out of them as possible.
Denim Jacket: Primark £18
Black Skinny Jeans: Primark £7
Black flatform pumps: Primark £6.00 
"Couture not War" top: Primark £6.00 
Everything from this outfit excluding the jacket can be found on my previous post here 

Hope you liked this weekends look book, maybe next week I might actually be doing something on Saturday, only time will tell. 

Thank you for reading, what have you guys been up to over the weekend? 


Victoria 

Comments

  1. Lovely casual outfits! That jumper looks so comfy and chic! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have had it for a few years but that type of jumper always reappears in shops, I might have to get a couple more if I come across any more lol xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts