Weekend Look Book Vol 2

This weekend has been a VERY relaxed/casual outfit kind of weekend, sadly it wasn't because I was having a weekend of relaxation, quite the opposite in fact, my weekend has been spent having a complete bedroom clear out, I think I might be doing the "spring cleaning" thing a bit early.

So before I ramble too much let's get into my outfits.

Saturday:
Saturday was the main cleaning day so I just went for ultimate comfort. 
Ramone tshirt- £3.00 (on sale) Primark
shiny leggings- £16.99 Internacionale 
purple with pink polka dot fluffy socks- not sure of price or where from as they were a present but you can get similar from Primark for around £3.00 

Sunday:
 Today I went out to actually get rid of all the rubbish I had decided to get rid of, so I wanted to look somewhat presentable yet still remain comfortable.
Rolling Stones tshirt: £8.00 Primark
Grey Skinny jeans: very old from Primark a few years ago, they have some similar in store now for around £10.00
Converse: roughly £34.99 Schuh 


What have you guys done this weekend? 

Thank you for reading 


Victoria

Comments

Popular Posts