Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Beauty & Hair Haul


Does it really need to be said? yes pay day has arrived, my plan was to only buy items that I definitely need, and to some extent that is what has happened, but then a couple extra items were added, oops. I need to be put on a spending ban but I can't help it.

Now onto what I got. 
First stop was Boots
Bleach London, Total Bleach- £7
Bleach London Washing Out Liquid- £5
Bleach London Swamp Spritz- £6
Maybelline Baby Skin- £7.99
Rimmel London Rita Ora nail varnish in White Hot Love- £3.69
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Sugar Apple- £3.99
Barry M Aquarium Nail Paint in Mediterranean- £3.99
Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder- £3.99
Spray Bottle- £1.39
Sample of Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Nude Foundation- £28.00 for the full size bottle
Total should have been: £43.04
Total was roughly £36.00 as the Barry M Nail paints were on offer at buy 1 get 1 half price, and my Bleach London products were on 3 for 2

next stop was Superdrug
Batiste Dry Shampoo in Oriental- £1.47
Batiste Dry Conditioner- £1.97
Batiste volumising powder- £1.97
Pantene Repair & Protect Oil- £3.47
Total was: £8.88
Total should have been: £17.96 but everything I picked up were on offer

Last stop was Boots again as I forgot to pick something up that I actually needed. 
Indeed Labs sample set of 3 currently £8.66, normally £12.99

In total everything SHOULD have come to: £73.99
Actual total was £53.54 so I made a saving of £20

What beauty products have you bought lately that you would recommend trying out?

Pictures were taken using my Galaxy S4 and Canon Ixus 132

Thank you for reading


Victoria 






No comments:

Post a Comment