Sunday, 2 March 2014

Make up of the Week

I know this is up a day late again, I was honestly so exhausted last night I went to bed early and slept for around 7 hours in total- usually I get around 4.

As with last week I kept the same look all week and again I used the Naked 3 palette, honestly that has become my "go-to" palette I love it.

Now time for a pre-work selfie taken around 7.30am while the locker room was empty, unfortunately the lighting in there isn't that great so I wouldn't say this picture shows up true to colour
Eyes: 
MUA professional Eye Primer as a base
Strange all over my lid up to my brow 
Dust across the lid
Burnout on the outer half
Nooner in the crease
Factory very light in the outer corner
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl liner- top and bottom waterline
Rimmel Scandaleyes Thick & Thin eyeliner pen- top lash line
Seventeen Superlash mascara in Blackest Black 

Face:
  Rimmel Wake me up Foundation in Light Porcelain
Seventeen Stay time 18 Hour Concealer in the lightest shade
Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder in Ivory Porcelain 
Sleek Rose Gold Blusher
Chino from the MUA Ever After Matte Palette for contouring 

Eyebrows:
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel 
Maybelline Browdrama in Blonde 

Lips:
Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm 


Thank you for reading, what has been your "go-to" look this week?


Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment