Make up of the Week

Eyes: 
Glory all over the lid up to the brow bone
Fantasy over the lid 
Ghost and Wicked in the crease
Mythical in the outer corner
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl liner- top and bottom waterline
Seventeen Superlash Liner on top lash line 
Seventeen Superlash mascara in Blackest Black 
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara on lower lashes
(All Eye shadows are from the MUA Smokin' Palette)

Face:
  Rimmel Wake me up Foundation in Light Porcelain
Seventeen Stay time 18 Hour Concealer in the lightest shade
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent 
Sleek Rose Gold Blusher
Chino from the MUA Ever After Matte Palette for contouring 

Eyebrows:
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel 
Maybelline Browdrama in Blonde 

It has finally happened, I actually managed a week without the Naked 3 palette, I am a huge MUA fan- they have some brilliant products, especially considering how affordable they are, I think I may have spoilt myself by using my Naked 3 palette so much though, when I switched to using this palette I noticed the colours weren't blending as well, that's not to say I have gone off MUA because I certainly haven't- I will continue to use their products but I might favour Urban Decay now I have got used to how easy they are to blend.

What do you think about High street vs High end make up?


Hope you liked this post, thank you for reading.



Victoria

Comments

Popular Posts