Nail varnish collection part 1: Sinful Colors

Ok so honestly I don't really own enough nail varnishes to *need* to do this in separate sections, but I liked the idea of splitting it up into brands, so onto the first part of this little "series"
I decided to start with Sinful Colors, no real reason behind this decision. 

The colours are in number order :) 

L-R: 
30: Courtney Orange
265: Rich in Heart
831: Hottie
854: Boogie Nights

L-R:
922: Frenzy
927: Nail Junkie
1056: Winterberry
1106: Cinderella
1135:Pumpkin Spice

In the UK these can be bought at Boots for £1.99 or if you are lucky you might be able to find a couple in poundshops. 

So far I have only been unimpressed by one of these nail varnishes, in the bottle Cinderella is a lovely blue but it does not translate at all when applied, it is a very sheer colour which would look amazing over the top of another to give it a frosted look but I also found that it didn't dry very well. 

Aside from that one nail varnish I absolutely love the rest of the colours I own so I will be stocking up and building on my collection, I just wish my local Boots store had more selection as I am a little bored of the (very tiny) display of them, I hope more of the Sinful Colors brand works its way to England because for the price you pay you are getting a pretty awesome product. 

Have you tried Sinful colors before? if yes what colours would you recommend? 

Photos were taken on my Canon Ixus 132 digital camera


Thank you for reading


Victoria 


Comments

Popular Posts