Weekend Look Book Vol 8

Saturday: 
Grey & Black stripy jumper- Price unknown as it is a few years old from Primark, this is actually an oversized jumper that I pulled and tied at the back. 
Mini Skirt- Price unknown, Internacionale, this skirt has been in far too many of these posts recently, I think I need a new one. 
Cat Silhouette tights- Price unknown as they were a present. 
Converse- roughly £25 as they were on sale, Schuh 

Sunday: 
Black dress- £10 Primark
Denim Jacket- £18 Primark
Tights- as above
Converse- as above. 

My outfits this weekend were both fairly casual as I was visiting my Auntie in hospital and doing a bit of  shopping.
I did add a scarf to my outfits in the end as unfortunately it was quite breezy. 

My photos are taken on my Samsung Galaxy S4 and edited using Photo Grid and Instagram Filters, You can follow me on Instagram here

Thank you for reading



Victoria  

Comments

Popular Posts