Make Up of the Week

I haven't done one of these posts in a week or so, so I thought I would put one up.
This weeks make up has been VERY simple, you know when you have those phases where you just want something subtle? well that has been me this week... Kind of- I have been playing around with my eyebrows a bit.


Like I said, very simple make up, even my lips have been simple this week. 
Eyes: 
Strange all the way over the lid up to my brow bone
Limit in the crease
Nooner in the outer corner
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl liner- top and bottom waterline
Seventeen High Drama Liquid Liner
Seventeen Superlash mascara in Blackest Black 
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara on lower lashes
(All Eye shadows used are from the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette)

Face:
  Rimmel Wake me up Foundation in Light Porcelain
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade 1
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent 
Sleek Rose Gold Blusher
Chino from the MUA Ever After Matte Palette for contouring 

Eyebrows:
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel 
Maybelline Browdrama in Blonde 

Lips: 

Soap & Glory "A great Kisser" Lip balm

If you want to see the changes I have added throughout the week (coloured brows) then do feel free to check out my Instagram. 

Picture was taken on my Galaxy S4 with no editing. 


Thank you for reading 


Victoria




Comments

Popular Posts